Jell O in Farmington, Utah - *** NEW PRODUCT

1316 N, US-89, Farmington, UT 84025, USA

BROUGHT THE NEW JELLO JUNGLE KIT FOR THE KIDS IN MY NURSERY AND SOME OF THE CUTOUTS WERE MISSING SO NO LONGER WILL I BE A CUSTOMER OF KRAFT. I WORK TO HARD FOR MY MONEY TO BE STOLEN FROM Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Dead Shrug Shrug Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Jell O Dessert.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Jell O - Jello "cheesecake" pudding

I've loved jello pudding for 60 years but today when I tried the wrongly named "cheesecake" flavor pudding I was really disappointed. That stuff is vile.

It tastes nothing at all even near to cheesecake. It is decidedly disgusting. It tastes like some cleaning products smell. Truly repulsive.

I absolutely do like all the other flavors but I will never buy the, so called, cheesecake muck again. Product Development sure got that wrong.

Orange cream would be wonderful, we've had lemon for ages. Other countries have orange pudding, WHY don't AMERICANS have it?

Product or Service Mentioned: Jell O Cheesecake Pudding.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Jell O in Chicago, Illinois - Simply good Organic Tangerine Jell-o

after mixing and letting the jello set up, I dished out some and after one bite had to spit out. It tasted like their was salt put in the mix.

We through it out , but couldn't understand why that could happen. It had to have been at the manufacturing company. My husband threw it out before i could get a picture, which wouldn t have shown the issue.

I'm alerting you about this because I have used this before and nothing like that has ever happened. I bought this at the commissary at Davis Manthon AB Tucson, AZ.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jell O Orange Tangerine Dessert.

Reason of review: Bad quality.